What has changed in the accounting system? What are the latest trends and things to adopt for your accounting business?
The Wize Guys, Brenton Ward, Jamie Johns, and Ed Chan talk about Your Withdrawal Journey – building a practice that runs without you.
Our mentors share the highlights of working hands-on with practice owners. We will talk through the methodical withdrawal journey and recommend implementation for practice owners to remove themselves from the day-to-day business.
If you are frustrated in your current situation and do not feel like you are withdrawing from certain functions quickly enough, our mentors have some advice for you plus the use of WizeHub. Learn more from this episode.
Here are some of the facts that you’ll learn from this audio:
- How life-changing is the current system for accounting firms
- Why people are the greatest challenge and asset
- The importance of stepping back
- Best tips for accounting business owners
- TIP #1: Train your people to do the job.
- TIP #2: Document everything ~ every process you have.
- TIP #3: Hone every structure for better leadership, flow, and productivity
- TIP #4: Encourage bottom-top and not top-bottom hierarchy.
- TIP #5: Be in control, and not be controlling.
- What are the danger zones and roadblocks in the withdrawal journey?
- How money should work for you and your business
- How to run and manage an accounting business
- Working IN the business vs Working ON the business
- How to make the resource mix right
- Reasons why you should take responsibility
- How to start building a business that can run without you
- How to hire strategically
- Understanding the concept of ‘I don’t have time.’
- Short-term vs. Long-term/ Urgent vs. Not Urgent/ Important vs. Not Important
- Top tips for success
Head over to this link to listen to The Wize Guys Podcast: https://thewizeguys.buzzsprout.com
Download the full transcript here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you grow your Accounting or Bookkeeping business:
- Grab a free copy of our book – Accountants 20-Hour Workweek
It’s the blueprint to structure, staff and scale your firm whilst dramatically reducing your work hours. — Click Here
- Join the Wize WaterCooler and connect with other Accountants who are scaling too
It’s our new Facebook community where business-minded Accountants and Bookkeepers learn to build a firm that runs without them. — Click Here
- Join our new WizePulse Implementation Program
We’re putting together a new mentoring case study group this month. If you’d like to get the plan, tools and advice from the Wize Mentors to scale your firm… just send us a message with the word “Pulse” – Click Here
- Work with the Wize Guys privately
If you’d like to work directly with the Wize Mentor team to take you from stuck to scale…just send us a message with the word “Growth”… tell us a little about your firm and what you’d like help with, and we’ll get you all the details! – Click Here